Tuesday, February 1, 2022

A Break for Medieval Times

This week's post was going to be the next era in the Astral Web series. But my wife ended up taking Friday off and convinced me to do the same. Friday morning we were trying to decide what to do and I said "Let's go to Medieval Times!" She's never been, and I've been trying to arrange for us to go for years.

While the Lyndhurst, NJ location is a little closer, they were calling for big winter storms this weekend, so we opted for the Baltimore location instead. So we made some reservations and hopped in the car for a 7 hour drive. 


I've previously been to Medieval Times in Dallas, Chicago, Florida, and even this one before. I was pleased to see that they have updated the script, though. Also, in order to maintain social distancing the crowd was much smaller which made for a much more pleasant experience.

The show itself was as fun and hokey as ever. My wife loved it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, we've had a recent increase in spam. To address this, I've turned on comment moderation for posts that are over a week old. You can still comment (please do!), but the comment might be invisible until I make it public. This will usually be within 24 hours. Sorry.