Sunday, May 16, 2021

Living in the Real World

I didn't write a post this weekend. Instead I spent it in the real world.  My wife and I strapped on our hiking books and explored a wonderful waterfall and gorge.


Living in Crowfield

Real life can often inspire us for the game.  What if this was in the deserts of Crowfield?  Where would the water be coming from?  How would people utilize it if they had to live on the top of the gorge? What kind of village would evolve around it?

I don't have the answers yet. It will sit in the back of my brain and someday I'll write something.

Live Life

Life is good.  Let's remember to close the game books, put away the dice, and just live it from time to time.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful and refreshing - the post and the waterfall. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Unfortunately, we've had a recent increase in spam. To address this, I've turned on comment moderation for posts that are over a week old. You can still comment (please do!), but the comment might be invisible until I make it public. This will usually be within 24 hours. Sorry.