Sunday, September 18, 2022

Podcast and Moana Updates

This week’s gaming activity has been focused on the podcast:

  • The Dekahedron website now is 100% about the podcast.
  • I recorded a five minute “Episode Zero”

I hope to get the real first episode out this week.

Unrelated to the podcast, I’ve had a couple thoughts for the Moana campaign:

  • I finally watched the Disney movie.
  • James gave me a suggestion about navigation that I want to respond to.
  • I had a thought about a starting location and why the player will be hidden from native eyes at the start of the campaign.
That's it for this week. I know it's a short post, but most the energy is going to the podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, we've had a recent increase in spam. To address this, I've turned on comment moderation for posts that are over a week old. You can still comment (please do!), but the comment might be invisible until I make it public. This will usually be within 24 hours. Sorry.