Friday, September 23, 2022

Dekahedron RPG Podcast Episode 1 Published

I published the first episode of the Dekahedron RPG podcast this week.

If you use a “real” podcatcher (I use AntennaPod but there are many others), you should be able to find it in the search results. If you can’t find it, the direct RSS feed is https://anchor.fm/s/94739d0/podcast/rss.

If you listen to your podcasts another way–like through the web or something, the following links will work:

James and I are recording a new episode tomorrow. The topic is “obnoxnious character behavior.” That’s different from “obnoxious player behavior.” That will be a future episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, we've had a recent increase in spam. To address this, I've turned on comment moderation for posts that are over a week old. You can still comment (please do!), but the comment might be invisible until I make it public. This will usually be within 24 hours. Sorry.