Sunday, July 10, 2022

Podcast Update: Episode #1 recorded

 James and I met online yesterday morning and recorded the first episode of the podcast. The topic was "Fixed vs Variable Weapon Damage."

I think it went well. I was fully prepared for this to be a practice run and for us to have to re-record it next week. But I think it's good enough for me to push out after I finish editing it.

James is a natural co-host. He and I differ enough to approach a topic from different angles, yet we're such good friends that it's still pleasant.

I'm very self conscious of my voice. I had hearing loss as a child, which lead to years of speech therapy. When I hear my recorded voice I just hear a guy with some kind of speech disorder. I don't know of other people hear that when I talk to them. I'm a little worried about mean comments.

Anyway... the episode is done, but I have work to do with edit/post-production. If it goes up this week I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, we've had a recent increase in spam. To address this, I've turned on comment moderation for posts that are over a week old. You can still comment (please do!), but the comment might be invisible until I make it public. This will usually be within 24 hours. Sorry.