Monday, May 30, 2022

Will "Radio" Kill the Blogging Star?

I'm toying with the idea of starting a podcast.

I've actually been toying with the idea for a while, but I'm getting closer to actually doing it.

The working title is Dekahedron, mainly because I own the domain name and I'm not doing much with it. By that same theory, I suppose it could just be the Snowgen podcast, but I actually have a nifty logo for Dekahedron that I paid artist/graphic designer DesignKat to create for me.

The thought is that I will host it on Anchor. I even have set up the account already. You can look at the public page, but there isn't anything there yet.

I want to do a ten minute episode once a week about the same topics I cover here. I've asked James to join me for the first episode because I find Podcasts with two voices are generally better than solo podcasts. Whether or not he would be a permanent "cast member" remains to be seen. I'm not sure how the technology will allow us to record together, and I predict scheduling issues.

On a side note, I'm in Rhode Island as I type this. But I'm driving back to upstate/western New York tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, we've had a recent increase in spam. To address this, I've turned on comment moderation for posts that are over a week old. You can still comment (please do!), but the comment might be invisible until I make it public. This will usually be within 24 hours. Sorry.