Thursday, June 28, 2012

Introduction Done

Last night was another session of the Trek game.  The last of the major story elements were introduced, though the players may not have recognized them for what they are.  But that's a good thing.

In the sandbox style of games that I run, I find introductions to be the hardest part, because so many things have to be thrown at the players all at once, and I'm never sure which ones they're going to follow.  That part is over now.  With everything out there, I can let the players do most the driving.

It was a good game, though I wish the players would stop splitting up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, we've had a recent increase in spam. To address this, I've turned on comment moderation for posts that are over a week old. You can still comment (please do!), but the comment might be invisible until I make it public. This will usually be within 24 hours. Sorry.