Sunday, May 6, 2012

First Post!

So I've had this account with Blogger forever, and have been wanting to blog about something.  The problem was that no matter what idea I came up with, I could never figure out why someone else would want to read about it.  Then inspiration came to me through a friend who has a great blog about mountain unicycling.  Even though I have no real interest in mountain unicycling, I very much enjoy reading his posts.  When I told him this he seemed surprised.  "I don't really write for other people," he explained. "I just write for myself."

So this is me, doing what he does: writing for myself about something that I love.  If no one ever reads this, I'll be fine with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, we've had a recent increase in spam. To address this, I've turned on comment moderation for posts that are over a week old. You can still comment (please do!), but the comment might be invisible until I make it public. This will usually be within 24 hours. Sorry.