Saturday, June 25, 2022

Podcast Update: No News

It's been about a month since I wrote about starting a podcast. I said that I wanted James to join me, but also that I predicted scheduling issues.

That prediction was correct. Between his job, my two jobs, the time reserved for our respective families, and workout schedules, we essentially only have Saturday mornings free. Even then, we only have 3 out of the 4 Saturdays.

Today is Saturday, and we didn't record. We didn't record last Saturday. We haven't gotten together to record at all, though we seem to talk about it every week.

At first I was annoyed at James about this, but then it dawned on me that I never actually told him that we were going to record on either of those dates. That means the fault is all mine.

SO how about it James? Want to record on July 9TH?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unfortunately, we've had a recent increase in spam. To address this, I've turned on comment moderation for posts that are over a week old. You can still comment (please do!), but the comment might be invisible until I make it public. This will usually be within 24 hours. Sorry.